Thursday, September 27, 2012

Belgian Interiors

Extremely warm weather here in Peru. We went out for our usual morning walk but started off a little too late and that means that by the time we were returning the sun was having fun with us. Even though we tried to keep in the shade it was like walking in a pre-heated oven ready to bake brownies. Mmm, brownies. So, I was in a bit of a foul mood before I started with today's post. I needed something soothing.

So Belgian interiors it is! So calming and simple in a refined way. Unstained light wood for floors and furniture, paneled walls, white, stone and earth colours. A style that I love. Here are some examples from a Belgian interior company called Flamant.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.
SliderImage

12.
SliderImage

13.
SliderImage

14.


I do feel much better now. Have a beautiful Saturday, my friends!
All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment