Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Any Room, Traditional Style, White.

Hello, sweet friends. Not a house tour today but a selection of rooms from different houses.

What I did for today was this. I went to HGTV where you can select the room, style, and colour you'd like to see. First I selected any room, traditional style, and any colour. This yielded 774 rooms. With my internet snail speed connection there was no way I could wait for each photo to load. So, again I selected any room, traditional style but only white rooms. That went down to 112. Better. 112 seems like a lot, but it didn't take all that long because I usually know if I'm going to like the room after I've seen 3 or 4 cm of the top part of the photograph, so I didn't have to wait for it to download completely before passing to the next one.
And I picked 19 for you.

1.
DENNIS HALLWAY

2.
JUDIACKERMAN WINDOW SEAT

3.
BEASLEY WHITE FIREPLACE

4.
DENNIS DINING ROOM TABLEWARE

5.
KELLY GREEN WHITE KITCHEN

6.


8.
ISLAS TRADITIONAL KITCHEN

9.
UPDATED FARMHOUSE SINK

10.
JUDI ACKERMAN COTTAGE ACCENTS

11.
KITCHEN HOME OFFICE

12.
SOOTHING BATHROOM WITH ARCHED STAINED GLASS WINDOW

13.


14.
TRADITIONAL BATHROOM WITH CLAW FOOT TUB

15.
CUSTOM CABINETS COMPLETE ELEGANT MASTER BATHROOM

16.


17.


18.
TRELLIS LINED WALKWAY

19.


Hope you enjoyed my selection. Maybe you'd like to see all 112 rooms. Then you can let me know if you would have chosen other pics. This is the direct link.

All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment