Friday, October 19, 2012

House in Blauzac

Thank you dears for welcoming me so warmly ♥. Ha! Just learnt how to make that little heart. Yes, I'm aware most of you (all of you?) have known how to make one for a long time now but well, maybe I can share it with one or two of you. Just press Alt and 3. Voilá ♥! Bridge players surely know to press Alt 4, 5, and 6.

This house is in the French village of Blauzac. According to the article it used to be the town's ugliest building and was known as the cement lump. After four years, owners Linda and Claes Leyon transformed it into their home mixing old and new styles with lots of flea market finds.



























See you tomorrow my friends ♥. Ok, I'll stop doing that. For now...

Photography by Clive Tompsett
All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment