Saturday, October 20, 2012

Old Mill Guesthouse

My messege yesterday might have been a bit confusing so I'll explain my comings and goings again: I'll be posting every day until this Friday, then there will be a couple of posts next week before Christmas. After Christmas and until January 24th I don't think I'll be able to post. C'est tout!

And today we are visiting a restored mill in France. It has been turned into a guesthouse by Annie and Francois who also have a restaurant just steps away.Although some of the rooms have a modern edge which I really don't fancy, the rest of the house, the exterior and gardens are beautiful.
It is located in Alsace, close to Strasbourg, on the edge of the Vosges Natural Park.





























Francis and Annie pose on the bridge while Napoleon and Cythare couldn't care less.


Hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow, my friends!

Photography by Dozel Bernard.
All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment