Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photographer Rachel Whiting

Good morning lovely people! I was so excited when I received a mail from Rachel Whiting telling me I could show her work here. First, because I love her photographs and you deserve to see them too. Second, because she has new photographs, the first ones I already posted here back in 2009 when I just took the pics and never asked for permission (sorry, Rachel!). Third, because, wow, Rachel Whiting wrote to me in person. How honoured I am! She is the one out there doing this awesome work, she is the one creating beauty.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


I selected 25 photographs and did not include the ones I showed in my first post on Rachel Whiting. I also left them in their original size so as not to get them blurred. If you'd like to see the rest of her fantastic work just go to her portfolio right here.

Thank you so much Rachel! You are a dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment