Friday, October 26, 2012

Villa in Tuscany

Good morning, dears, had a good week? Last night my husband and I went to see John Malkovich at the theatre here in Peru. He performed The Infernal Comedy and I'm sad to say we were very disappointed. A real pity, we were so looking forward to a great show.

Back to our daily fun time then, let me take you to Italy. This villa called Fagnana is in Tuscany and not far from Florence, Pisa, Lucca and Siena.

Fagnana is on Villa Saletta estate, once owned by the Riccardi family (bankers to the Medici), which covers approximately 1,760 acres. In total, there are more than 20 old farmhouses on the estate, mostly dating back to the 1800s. Three of these farmhouses have been restored so far. Fagnana was the first one and it was refurbished in 2004.

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Fagnana, Tuscany, Italy

Have a lovely weekend!
All images from here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this. My parents have always told me stories of when they stayed at one of the Villas in Tuscany, Italy and loved their experience. Which is why I plan on going there this summer with some friends, which I am really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete